*고득점* TOK presentation SCRIPTView chang99hk's Full Store
본 문서는 2017년 TOK 프레젠테이션에 사용하려 만들었던 PPT의 스크립트이며, 저의 KQ는 “To what extent is perception significant in developing moral standards?”입니다.
Slide 1 – Title
– Good morning everyone. – Through this presentation, I’m going to explore my topic,“the significance of perception in developing moral standards”
Slide 2 – RLS
– Firstly, I will begin by introducing my real life situation. In Japan, where hot springs are a popular leisure activity, more than half of their hot springs have regulations that refuse entry for customers with tattoos. For them, the size and shape of the tattoos doesn’t really matter. – For example, even if you have just a tiny butterfly tattoo on your shoulder, you will be asked to leave. – Not only is this strict access rule baffling to foreigners to whom tattoos are more common, many people have had to experience embarrassment.
Slide 3 – KQ
– So, the knowledge question I seek to explore based on this real life situation is: To what extent is perception significant in developing moral standards?
- 총 페이지수: 4 pages
- 과목명: Theory of Knowledge
- 주제: To what extent is perception significant in developing moral standards?
- The file is in PDF format
Uploaded on 2018/03/09
*고득점* TOK presentation SCRIPT