IB English A: Language & Literature SL Individual Oral (IO) Script – Carol Ann Duffy “Salome”View studying2day's Full Store
본 문서는 2019년 IO 과제로 작성한 Carol Ann Duffy 시인의 “Salome” 분석 스크립트입니다.
첫번째 페이지의 extract를 기반으로 한 상세한 분석이 담겨 있습니다.
line-by-line으로 주요한 포인트와 문학적 해석을 정리하였습니다.
또, IO를 보다 매끄럽게 진행하기 위해 어떻게 스피치를 짜야 하는지 전반적인 구조도 bullet point로 정리하였습니다.
● The extract I am going to analyze is Salome, which is one of the poems in Carol Ann Duffy’s 1999 collection called The World’s Wife.
● Duffy’s collection of poems mainly highlights feminism and her personal, autobiographical experiences. In order to create a dominant female character, she inverted original myths, legends, or fairy stories and came up with a completely new storyline.
● In the original biblical story of Salome, she is a daughter of Herod and Herodias, who asked for the head of John the Baptist, followed by her mother’s order.
● However, in this poem, Salome is portrayed as a promiscuous woman and John is just one of the men she slept with.
● This poem establishes a really strong voice of women which goes against prevalent expectations of women…
- 총 페이지수: 4 pages
- 과목명: English A
- 주제: Carol Ann Duffy의 “Salome” 분석 스크립트
- The file is in PDF format.
IB English A: Language & Literature SL Individual Oral (IO) Script – Carol Ann Duffy “Salome”