IB English A: Language & Literature SL Individual Oral (IO) Script – MacbethView studying2day's Full Store
본 문서는 2019년 IO 과제로 작성한 Shakespeare의 “Macbeth” 분석 스크립트입니다.
분석 내용이 많은 Act 1 Scene 3, Act 1 Scene 7, Act 5 Scene 5 을 extract로 뽑아서 분석하였습니다.
line-by-line으로 주요한 포인트와 문학적 해석을 정리하였습니다.
또, IO를 보다 매끄럽게 진행하기 위해 어떻게 스피치를 짜야 하는지 전반적인 구조도 bullet point로 정리하였습니다.
해당 스크립트를 활용하여 IO 파이널 7점 받았습니다!
Act 1 Scene 3
● Macbeth is a tragic play written by William Shakespeare in 1606.
● It follows the life of a Scottish Thane Macbeth, who desires to be a king and whose
ambition ultimately leads to downfall and overrules a moral sense.
● This extract is from Act 1 Scene 3.
● Prior to this extract, Macbeth was given three prophecies from witches. The first tells
him he will be Thane of Glamis. The second tells him he will be Thane of Cawdor. The
third tells him he is going to be the next king.
● Immediately following this extract, Duncan announces Malcolm is going to be the next
king, which sparks Macbeth’s ambition even further.
● This passage is really significant in terms of showing how ambitious Macbeth is.
● First of all, Shakespeare presents a central theme of good vs. evil through Angus’s saying, where he mentioned a traitor Thane of Cawdor who goes against the king and loses everything including honor, power, and prestige. This is a sign of foreshadowing that those who go against the king would be eventually executed. It also highlights that the evilness will not last forever…
- 총 페이지수: 11 pages
- 과목명: English A
- 주제: Shakespeare의 “Macbeth” 분석 스크립트
- The file is in PDF format.
IB English A: Language & Literature SL Individual Oral (IO) Script – Macbeth